Friday, September 17, 2010

Pathfinder!


I graduated from Ft. Campbell's Pathfinder course last month. I know, I'm kind of a big deal. A lot of mind-numbing studying, chips (potato and corn), and a three-inch-high stack of flashcards and I did it. With the highest average in the class. I was not selected as honor graduate because of a technicality (I failed the "pre-test" for sling load inspection, which was not meant to count as an actual test), though I maintain that they just didn't want to give it to a cadet. The Pathfinder badge was a pretty good consolation, though.
Now, you wonder, after skimming through a lot of words I thought were important, "How did he get the spot?" A lot of good luck, back luck, and good luck again - the ridiculous saga to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment